A New Home for My Blog

I have moved my blogging activity to a new location, and I'm still blogging about False Prophet Ronald Weinland.
Click the link for an easy transfer.

This Blogspot remains as an archive covering the period of April, 2008 through early July, 2009.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Weinland on Governance in Y2K, Part 2

First off, let me announce a new location for my False Prophet Ronald Weinland blog. It's a Wordpress blog hosted on my own domain. The post about this topic is an easy click over to the new blog. I believe you'll find the trip worthwhile, with quite a bit of newly uncovered documentation (and more) for this story which was first covered on Weinland Watch's blog early last year.

I will keep this Blogspot open as an archive.

Comments on this blog are now disabled. Please join me at the new location.

I look forward to hearing from you on my new blog.