A New Home for My Blog

I have moved my blogging activity to a new location, and I'm still blogging about False Prophet Ronald Weinland.
Click the link for an easy transfer.

This Blogspot remains as an archive covering the period of April, 2008 through early July, 2009.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

More Thoughts on False Prophet Ronald Weinland's April 19 Sermon

Bob Thiel has a post on his blog with some selected quotes from Rotten Ronnie's sermon yesterday. He has a take on them, I have my own.

False Prophet Ronald Weinland said : "We are in Jerusalem…it has been very, very, nice here….the Harrells are with us…"
Shadows of WCG has a post on the issue of why it is that we've only heard from Weinland during his trip. Shadows describes Weinland as a control freak who is very jealous of his pulpit time. What struck me from his passover sermon and yesterday's sermon is that we heard nothing at all from the others. In the passover sermon, why didn't the others join in with Ron singing at the end? In yesterday's sermon, why didn't he ask Johnny Harrell to give either the opening or closing prayer? I didn't even hear any background noises to suggest that someone else was in the room with him. So far all we have are his statements that he was in Jerusalem and that the others were with him. Could Johnny have split with Ronnie because Laura got to be the second witness instead of him? Possibly it was just Ronnie recording his nonsense with the only other person in the room being Second Witness Laura Weinland silently and adoringly gazing at her First Witness and Spokesman for Both going about his job. UPDATE: In Ronnie's sermon of 4-20-08 he gives an explanation as to why we didn't hear the prayer given by Johnny: He's in the room by himself (yes) because it's such a small room and he would be distracted by having a small group. OOOOOHHHH-KAAAY. If you SAY SO.

FPRW: "For those of you who want to mock, I do forewarn you, you are going to cease or you will die…You see, I have a unique job and you just don’t understand what that job is…You just don’t understand…"
We do understand. Your job is to deceive others. What we don't understand is what motivates you to do your "job". More on that later.

FPRW: "... and my first exercise in use of power that God has granted me in Revelation 11 is to you, you mockers .... it begins with you, first and foremost, you will be the first to experience some of the things that begin to take place, you don't have to wait long. For those who mock, again, from this day forward, by what you say against God’s people, by what you say against the truths of God, by what you say against God’s prophets, you will suffer from sickness that will eat you from the inside out. And you will die. Your death will not be quick…"
Bob Thiel pointed out that he wasn't mocking Weinland, and I doubt that assertion was based on a fear of a Weinland-induced slow and painful death.

Ronald Weinland, I have no fear of death from any of your pronouncements and I will mock you. But let's decide how you think it's going to be. In your sermon of March 29, you said: "So what are you going to do, some of you who are skeptics and critics, and you see these things come to pass? I will tell you what you will do as a whole, you will lie, you will twist, you will distort and you will die – speedily."

So am I going to die speedily or slowly? Which is it?

Ronnie, if you are a con man you are an incompetent con man. Armstrong at least was somewhat vague about his end-time predictions and used surrogates so that when they didn't come true he could claim that he didn't set dates.

Ronnie, if you're not a con man then you are in serious need of professional help. You are drinking your own Flavor-aid. Check yourself into the Kfar Shaul Mental Hospital while in Jerusalem. They are experienced with the kooks of your sort. Sick, sick, sick!!!!

Ronnie, you belong in a gated community. Just not sure if it's one like this:
Kfar Shaul
Or one like this.
Gated Community
Ronnie, just in case you didn't get the point -- I'm mocking you. I'm unfearfully waiting for a manifestation of your god-given powers to kill me.

1 comment:

Weinland Watch said...

I am not mocking Weinland either, but for those wanting to fill out their Great Tribulation Scorecard, I have put together a list of Weinland's Predictions to Date.