A New Home for My Blog

I have moved my blogging activity to a new location, and I'm still blogging about False Prophet Ronald Weinland.
Click the link for an easy transfer.

This Blogspot remains as an archive covering the period of April, 2008 through early July, 2009.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Another Sevens: The Seven Minutes of Terror

Taking a break from the melodrama of Weinland's meltdown, here's another Seven to consider, the Seven Minutes of Terror. Turns out that the Mars lander made it down OK. Let's all keep our fingers crossed and hope the lander completes its mission successfully, expanding our knowledge of the solar system.

2 comments:

Weinland Watch said...

Absolutely, I watched the whole way through the landing sequence and the successful touchdown. That was seven minutes of terror all right. Definitely a better terror than the kind Weinland and his elders are selling.

Weinland Watch said...

Phoenix Mission Homepage at NASA.