A New Home for My Blog

I have moved my blogging activity to a new location, and I'm still blogging about False Prophet Ronald Weinland.
Click the link for an easy transfer.

This Blogspot remains as an archive covering the period of April, 2008 through early July, 2009.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Weinland Says I'm Sealed

False Prophet Ronald Weinland was in Lubbock, TX this weekend. Ron has laid off the prophecy for a bit, spending a good deal of the sermon attacking Rod Meredith for his article on the origin of Christ which differs from Weinland's own pet doctrines on the subject. If you want a sermon summary, I imagine that Bob Thiel will have one in a few days. But Bob will have to listen to the sermon for himself to get the tedious details.

The one interesting bit is that I'm sealed. Or at least my fate is, since I've listened to his "truth" for so long and still don't buy it. Guess I'll be taking the swan dive into the Lake of Fire right behind Aggie.

Gavin Rumney has a post comparing Ron to the fading Cheshire Cat of Alice in Wonderland because Ron's Alexa rankings have slipped a bit recently. As you can see from the graph, traffic to the-end.com did take a drop at the beginning of February. My guess is that Ron fine tuned the bids on sponsored links for various keywords and/or reduced the budget. He needs to save some money for his exit strategy in case his prophecies fail too miserably or the IRS develops a case. While reduced, the traffic volume is still significantly higher than it was this summer before he resumed Google advertising.

Gavin, I'm afraid it's a bit too soon to count Ron out. He's still traveling and still collecting tithes from too many people who are still with him. And probably will still be with him at the 2012 Feast of Trumpets when Christ still has not returned.

And I'm not counted out either, 10 full weeks after Ron cursed me to die speedily from the inside.

No comments: